Monday 23 April 2012

41 Club International AGM held in India – 20th -21st April 2012


Jill and I had great pleasure in representing our Association at the 41 Club International AGM, held in Chennai, India. As you would expect, it was an excellent weekend, very well organised with wonderful hospitality.

Virtually all  countries in the International Association were there, and there was an excellent turnout from GB & I.

An additional bonus for Jill and I was to meet up again with Stan Evans (now the Porsche Brand Manager in Chennai), who I met many years ago in 2000 when I was National President of Round Table. He was the Area President in the midlands, when Roy Hawkins was Area Chairman.

I will be updating this post with pictures following my return from Jersey for the 2012 Conference and AGM

No comments:

Post a Comment