Thursday 2 February 2012

Costa del Sol 41 Club – 21st January 2012

Whilst in Gibraltar, both Jill and I the pleasure of joining Past National President of RTBI, Gareth George, and the members of Costa del Sol 41 Club at the magnificent Aloha Golf Club. Unfortunately I did not have the time to play golf (I am sure it would have been too hard for me anyway!), but we were treated to a wonderful lunch and drinks on the veranda (which overlooked the course) afterwards. It was a very enjoyable afternoon and I wish the club all the best for attracting the many members who will have retired to the area.




As you would expect the weather was very nice and we left them around 6.00pm still enjoying the festivities of the evening, which I understand went on until 8.00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment